Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Finally getting busy!

Yes, I'm finally getting busy sewing again...Slowly though! My hubby's aunt from Scotland wanted a couple of bags sent over along with some of my ballet slippers, so she has the choice of these bags. Drawstring, quilted ones as I just love them at the moment!
I've just received the butterflys in pink so I'll be making myself another bag with that lovely fabric soon...


I just love this pears print from Alexander Henry.


And Joyce is madly into cupcakes, so I thought she'd love this one above!



I've also been busy making a few more raggy runners. They're selling really well at the moment, and I can't get them made quick enough! Another one (Pretty pinks!) is in the wash now getting ready for Ebay tonight.



Mary from Sew Hot Mitmot received her parcel I sent her as part of the Polka dot swap. Here is a photo of what I included... A quilted patchwork drawstring bag, a quilted doorstop, a handbag notebook, a bookmark, and some sweet polkadot fabrics. She has posted pic's of the doorstop in use so that was lovely to see!
Best wishes,
Jenelle

14 comments:

Maryjo said...

I look so forward to reading your blog! Love the bags you are making...are they originals or a pattern? Your choice of colors are perfect! Thanks for all that you share!

A Stitch In Thyme said...

As always my dear, well done. I especially like the first bag you did. I'm drawn to that fabric. Did you make all these yesterday? Like the fun of the cupcake one too!

Francien said...

What a lovely bags Jenelle!! your auntie is spoiled for choice, I could not pick a favorite...they are all great!!
greetings Francien.

Sarah said...

Hi Jenelle,
Those bags are really sweet, as is the shaggy runner. Will pop over to your ebay listing tonight when I have a bit more time, have to go & get ready to go to work now.
Have a great day.
~S~

Ruth said...

Love the bag and those great runners. It's all so beautiful.

Ruth

Susan said...

I just love all your work and especially the "rose" fabrics.

I too have gone "cupcake" mad!! I have a couple of table runners on the go and got a set of trays and cups to complete the "image."

Elyse said...

wow -- very pretty -- beautiful fabrics!

xo

Antique Rose Designs said...

Hi Jenelle good to hear that you are busy sewing. I have been sewing too so I haven't had a chance to visit for a while. Keep sewing. Take care Carol

the*pink*princess said...

Well done Jenelle,

They look fabulous!!! I am down in your end of the world at the moment,having a few days at the outlaws!!!

Lesley : )

A Stitch In Thyme said...

Hi jenelle!! I am praying all is well with you and your family. I have not heard from you in so long. If your just having fun, keep having it. If you are having hardships, prayers going up for you my friend. Tammy

wandar-wanda said...

Hi Shabby,
your work is beautiful !!!
hugz,

disa said...

AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,性愛

kanishk said...

Your choice of colors are perfect! Thanks for all that you share!

Work from home India

Roger said...

What a interesting post and you are doing a good job. I like this collection and choice is really good,
zoekmachine optimalisatie