Monday, July 13, 2009

Lovely Blog Award...

It was just lovely to be tagged with this award from Antique Rose Designs. It's nice to know that others think that my blog is lovely...




So now I have to pass this award on to another 10 lovely blogs...













Here are the rules of this award :


1. Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award and his or her blog link.


2. Pass the award to 10 other blogs that you have newly discovered. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.




I finally sent off my swap parcel last week for the Polkadot Swap, to Mary from Sew Hot Mitmot. Hopefully she loves all her goodies...


I've had a few custom orders to complete... A bright & colourful raggy cot quilt and cushion, and a few more Raggy Runners...





The kids have just returned to school today after two weeks holidays. We managed to get a few things in before Breanna got sick with a virus which turned into an awful ear infection which burst her ear drum as the fluid build up was huge. She spent the remainder of the holidays with cotton wool in her ear, and resting. Luckily she's all better now in time for school.


I'm currently working on another Name cushion for Oz Handmade...


Well until next time...


Best wishes,

Jenelle

9 comments:

Jodi Nelson said...

Awe Thanks Jenelle! So honored. ;o) ooxx`jodi

Kerryanne @ Shabby Art Boutique said...

Thanks for the award Jenelle. I really appreciate it.
Hugs ~ Kerryanne

Julie said...

Hi Jenelle.
Thank you so very much for the award. I am so honored.(smile)
I am still organizing the house and opening the shop..and taking a trip(sigh~) but the good news is that I found your ballerina it's a bit dirty(lol) but you will wash her won't you?

Julie xx

Anonymous said...

Don't you just love the pink paris bebe fabric? It is one of my favorites. MY poor dog got himself a bit of an ear infection. He has to be so careful with his food.

Thank you for thinking of me with the sweet award. You deserved it. I'm still loving on your little footies to the right.

Anna Rosa Designs said...

Hi Jenelle,
Thank you sooo much for the award.
Hugs,
Anna

Anonymous said...

Hi Jenelle,
Thanks so much for the award, I will post it in my next entry.
Love the new quilts, the colours are great.
I hope Breanna is feeling better, how bad for it to happen on the holidays. My girls are now half way through their holidays, give me strength ;)
~S~

Ruth said...

Congratulations on the award.
Your blog is so beautiful. I love it.
The quilts are gorgeous!!

Ruth

Sandra @ Pepperberry & Co. said...

Squeal! I'm SO, SO sorry I'm only responding to this now. I've been overseas since June and am waaay behind on emailing/blogging :-(

Thank you so very much for this award- and what fine company to receive it in, too!! I'm very flattered :-) And your blog IS lovely, so what a perfect person to receive it from!!

xxx

kanishk said...

I really appreciate it.

Work from home India