Thursday, April 2, 2009

Lavender Heat Packs & Pin cushions!

I've been busy making these heat packs above. These are patchwork raggy edge style! There's so many variations of these (We had a 'hot dog' once!) - and I've never seen a raggy quilted one so I thought I'd attempt one. I've also added just a touch of lavender, so that when you heat it up, you get a nice soothing fragrance. They will all be available in my Ebay store soon...


Above is a cute little baby boys quilt I've nearly finished and will be posted to a friend tomorrow!


An along the same idea of my heat packs - I've made this cute little raggy pin cushion. I weighted it with some rice - again, some lavender - to soothe me while sewing Lol! Not sure whether to make any more, please let me know your ideas...


I've finished my Charm quilt top in the Rambling Rose fabric I showed in a previous post. I'm hoping to get it finished tomorrow! I just love the colour!
Best wishes,
Jenelle



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely lovely lovely & lovely.
If you would share, how are you making your heat packs... with beans?? Or?? Your quilt is gorgeous!! Your work is definately improving. Good job.

V and Co. said...

okay you should try to read them cause they are good! and i actually have vampire academy sitting on my shelf next!!! but i don't know about evernight!

~Moondust Marita~ said...

Yes! Yes! Yes! You should absolutly make more of those adorable pincushions. I would love some info on how to purchase or make one! You have many adorable things on your site. Keep up the great work!