Sunday, March 22, 2009

Baby quilts finished!

I spent the entire day on Friday stipple quilting 4 quilts. The first one below is my 3" squares quilt. I was planning on selling it, but I like it so much I'm thinking I'll keep this one. All of the squares were entirely from my scrap stash!






And below are the three baby quilts. I think these are so cute! All of them are now on Ebay.
More of the cherry red...

And sweet Shabby ones...




As promised, I've included a picture of my hubby Charlie with 'Baby' Caiden. This one was taken when we were in QLD in February.


And this happened when I was taking photo's of the above quilts. I'd just been on the computer, so Caiden was patiently awaiting my return, when he fell asleep. I quickly snapped this pic before I moved him to a more comfy location! Notice the Rash vest - he was trying to convince me to take him swimming at the pool where my sister lifeguards - and the brown boots (On the wrong feet) which he just LOVES! He seriously has a shoe fetish at the moment - and his Thomas train in one hand. Odd combination, but that's Caiden most of the time! He He!

Thanks for taking a peek into my last few days...
Best wishes,
Jenelle

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely lovely lovely and lovely. I practiced last night but i'm not sure I can handle the indescrepencies in the work. My ocd nature is wanting to rip out that which I don't like. I'll try again today and see what happens. You did a wonderful job and i'm with you on quilt number one. KEEP IT for YOURSELF!

Robin said...

Oh my goodness! Those baby quilts are beautiful! It's making me wish for a stash of those gorgeous shabby chic fabrics. And your picture of Caiden is just too funny. It definitely brought a smile to my face. :)