Monday, March 30, 2009

Quilts and other projects

I just finished my Baby Pinwheel Quilt designed by Jodi at 'Simply This That and the Other'. I love the way it's turned out, those Prairie Points are just so cute!
I think I'll do another one in some soft pink and sage...


And my pink & grey quilt was finished this morning, this one measures 102cms x 116cms (40" x 45.4") so it's a great lap quilt. I also added my first peiced backing for this one as I had soem leftover strips, it just adds that little bit 'more' I think!


And below is a pic of a pencil roll I made for a present for a friend of my daughters. The party was on Friday afternoon, and it was last minute invites. I've seen so many of these floating around recently and I thought it was ideal. Combined with a receycled paper scrapbook - I'm sure he'll create many artistic pictures with this...


Finally, I picked up these sweet fabrics on Friday. I intend to use them for a new quilt I just started on today. It's from Chickpea Sewing Studio, called Finn's quilt and there is a great tutorial for it!



I hope you enjoyed the pic's...
Best wishes,
Jenelle




2 comments:

Robin said...

Ooooo... I LOVE your little pinwheel quilt with the prairie points. I'm such a sucker for prairie points. And the grey and pink turned out lovely as well. You've been busy! :)

Jodi Nelson said...

Your quilt turned out adorable! I love the colors. You totally need to post this on the MBS Flickr Group! It's fantastic. ;o) ooxx`jodi